or Create a profile
02 Apr, 2019 01:26 PM
I am getting the following error in my php error log and I get nothing but a white screen when trying to navigate to my pml installation. I'm running FreeBSD 11.2, Apache 2.4, PHP 7.3.3 and PML 1.7.14
[02-Apr-2019 17:16:41 REDACTED] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Unable to lock file in REDACTED/pml/inc/classes/Sentinel.php:815
#0 REDACTED/pml/inc/classes/Sentinel.php(829): Sentinel::lock()
#1 REDACTED/pml/inc/classes/Sentinel.php(456): Sentinel::read()
#2 REDACTED/pml/inc/classes/Sentinel.php(310): Sentinel::reload()
#3 REDACTED/pml/inc/classes/Sentinel.php(935): Sentinel::init()
#4 REDACTED/pml/inc/global.inc.php(271): include('/usr/local/www/...')
#5 [internal function]: my_autoloader('Sentinel')
#6 REDACTED/pml/inc/global.inc.php(610): spl_autoload_call('Sentinel')
#7 REDACTED/pml/index.php(67): config_load()
thrown in REDACTED/pml/inc/classes/Sentinel.php on line 815
To add more detail:
- open_basedir is used in php.ini but it includes my log directory.
- I get the same error thrown when trying to navigate to /pml/inc/test.php
- I created a SAFE_MODE file in the /pml directory but it had no effect on the problem.
- Suhosin was installed, but since it's not compatible with PHP 7.x it has been removed along with references to it in php.ini
- disable_functions is used in php.ini however commenting the line out and restarting apache yields the same exact error.
- The install of PML was working fine on PHP 5.6.38 but then stopped working with this error PRIOR to my upgrading to PHP 7.3.3 so I'm skeptical that it's PHP 7.3.3 related.
- It's unclear from the error log which file it's attempting to lock. If I knew what file then I could check to make sure that permissions are set properly.
- All files in the PML directory are set to 644 and folders to 755.
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the Pimp my Log staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and Pimp my Log support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.