PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Unable to lock file

bigjoos1

12 Jun, 2016 08:04 AM

Good day Potsky,

Just had an oddball thrown up this morning, I updated to PHP7 few weeks ago to test my code but when I updated to PHP Version 7.0.7-1~dotdeb+8.1 yesterday morning I was met with a white page on pimpmylog, follwing is from apache error log.

[Sun Jun 12 08:58:46.567618 2016] [:error] [pid 1661] [client 127.0.0.1:41632] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Unable to lock fi
le in /var/www/PimpMyLog/inc/classes/Sentinel.php:815\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/PimpMyLog/inc/classes/Sentinel.php(829): Sentinel::lo
ck()\n#1 /var/www/PimpMyLog/inc/classes/Sentinel.php(456): Sentinel::read()\n#2 /var/www/PimpMyLog/inc/classes/Sentinel.php(310): Sent
inel::reload()\n#3 /var/www/PimpMyLog/inc/classes/Sentinel.php(935): Sentinel::init()\n#4 /var/www/PimpMyLog/inc/global.inc.php(235):
include('/var/www/PimpMy...')\n#5 [internal function]: my_autoloader('Sentinel')\n#6 /var/www/PimpMyLog/inc/global.inc.php(521): spl_a
utoload_call('Sentinel')\n#7 /var/www/PimpMyLog/index.php(67): config_load()\n#8 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/PimpMyLog/inc/classes/Se
ntinel.php on line 815

Probably something simple I'm not seeing. Keep up the excellent work, PimpMyLog is awesome !!!

1. 1 Posted by bigjoos1 on 12 Jun, 2016 03:20 PM

I have just disabled login authentication for now so i can use the log viewer.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac